Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clash of Clans Blog

1. Yesterday we went over Clash of Clans. We discussed what we believed to be the best troop and what reasons we had for thinking this. This activity was good because it will help with improving my Clash of Clans because I now know the formula for discovering the best and most effective troops.
2. I would most likely discuss with an adult the reason for playing Clash of Clans and how it helps with making choices. For example, I would tell the adult how it takes thinking and money management to play Clash of Clans because you have to know what troops to use to save money but also be very effective.
3. My partner and I chose the Barbarian as the Clash of Clans M.V. Clan Warrior. We chose the Barbarian because it is cheap to train, it has a short training time, it attacks anything, and it is very efficient considering it is quick to train and it is cheap to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment